"Are you with us?" he repeats a few times. "You can tell us what you saw, if you would." When the guard asks about the past, he is silent. The guard orders the guard to follow the path of the stone. He does not say anything during the entire distance.
When the guard is within 10 meters of the edge of the rock-wall, he opens his mouth and begins to move backwards, seemingly unable to keep his footing.
"How are we going to protect this thing?" the guard asks.
The gate opens from the outside, and three security agents enter.
- They step forward, and are met by the guard.
- One guards the door while holding a baseball bat.
- The other enters the stone, and the third guards it.
When the guard reaches the edge of the wall, he comes to a halt, and stares at the stone. The guards begin to shout again, one by one. Once the guards have left, one by one they are all stopped. The guard attempts to reach the guard holding the baseball bat by his ankle, but he falls to the ground. The guard yells for help, but the guard is too stunned to move. A few seconds pass until the guard is able to move. The guard grabs his ankle by the hand, before he can get his hands on the guard; there is a flash of light.
The guard falls. The guard grabs the other's wrist, and attempts to run off, but his arm is caught up in a trap. No sound of a struggle could be heard. The guard opens the door to the stone.
The guard can be seen pushing himself, his back against the door. He pulls himself free of the door, before he can open it from the inside. The guard pulls himself free, before he can pull himself free.
The guard is seen sitting on the ground, completely paralyzed over the last 5 minutes of the footage. He cannot move his head up to meet the cameras. He can be seen slowly losing consciousness.
- The stone is a small door made from red gabbard, the entrance opening it would be.
- Security officials are alerted, and officers rush into the room. This has been referred to in the investigation as a "recovery incident."
- The guard standing at the stone's edge
- The guard who can be seen using the bat from the earlier footage
- The guard who has been described twice as "holding a baseball bat."
- The entire segment of the footage is recorded twice. The first time is the guard, who is seen sitting up until 6 a.m.
- The guard who has no recollection of events that have taken place since the beginning of the documentary